420 Property Management has developed integrated growing solutions for greenhouse growers, helping them to maximize their production of cannabis. Designed to out perform current growing systems, 420’s greenhouses produce consistent quality and deliver higher yields over traditional growers. Our greenhouse team have many years of combined growing experience and has incorporated advanced technologies in automated agricultural production to each site.
Benefits of Greenhouse Growing
- Ability to control temperature Provides temperature regulation and less fluctuation with ventilation, resulting in stronger growth and less plant stress. Lets light in which turns to heat energy.
- Ability to control pests Controls access by pests, as well as pollen from unwanted plants (such as weeds)
- Ability to control humidity Regulating air circulation and exchange controls humidity caused by moisture evaporating from soil and given off by photosynthesizing plants (transpiration). The right amount of humidity makes it harder for plants and the soil to lose water through evaporation during hot sunny days.
- Provides privacy and light deprivation Translucent or slightly shaded glass/plastic provides privacy and obscures vision from the outside, while providing enough light to promote strong plant growth through light controlled light deprivation
- Protects plants from adverse weather conditions Provides shelter from storms that can blow over and tear plants, and protection from frosts
- Improves Operational Efficiency and Increases ROI Small greenhouses require less maintenance and are capable of generating 3 crops per year, generating significant revenue while lowering capital costs.
The Greenhouse portfolio consists of mixed use greenhouse structures for research and development, greenhouse structures for medicinal marijuana cultivation and unique greenhouse structures that include light deprivation techniques. Each property is utilized for year round growth, ensuring perpetual harvest for our clients.
Security and Compliance
The 420 Property Management portfolio is not only in compliance with all municipal and state laws and regulations, it exceeds them. Each property meets the required high security standards with fencing, surveillance and monitoring systems. In addition, 420 Property Management provides the next generation in monitoring tools via real-time surveillance streaming and web app technologies.